- Produce our own signature seasoned and dessert tortilla chips
- Clean home grown vegetable gardening
- Provide fresh vegetables for the Arlington community at July-October Farmers Market held at the Arlington Vet’s
- Club during weekly Wednesday night Hamburger Night
- Homemade Pies (seasonal)
- Support 37 consignors in the Roots to Wings Store
- Create useful and decorative items for sale in our Store
- Make dry mixes for dips and rubs
- Aronia berry harvesters
- Erica’s Village Spoon Diner – Arlington, NE
- Blue-Eyed Berry Farm – Fontanelle, NE
- Arlington Community Church – Arlington, NE
- Arlington Multi-Purpose Senior Center – Arlington, NE
Ron and Jodi Weaver Gardens
Mary Jo Spalding
Helping Young Spirits Take Flight
We have a store filled with handmade and homemade crafts made by local artisans.
If you are an artisan and would like to place your crafts on consignment please contact us at 402-478-5215. Consignment rate of 70/30. Please call before bringing donations.
Wednesday Farmer’s Market: 6-8 p.m.p.m.
Thursday: 1-5 p.m. | Friday: 1-5 p.m. | Saturday: 9 a.m.-1p.m.